Special thanks for all Bitcoin Media contributors.
- Julian Noble (julz) 
- Topi Kanerva (topi) 
- Marek Palatinus (slush), bitcoin developer and owned of a large mining pool 
- Patrick Strateman (phantomcircuit), CTO of Intersango 
- Stefan Thomas (justmoon), author of bitcoin-js and creator of WeUseCoins website 
- Ruediger Koch (anu) is an IT contractor in the financial services industry. He can be reached at enki-at-rkoch.org  
- Juice Media: Rap News – the news show for the Internet nation, delivering a bulletin to restore your faith in the fourth estate, make you nod your head to the beat even as you shake it in disbelief. Juice Rap News is co-written & created by Giordano Nanni and Hugo Farrant in a suburban backyard home-studio in Melbourne, Australia. 
Gold investor and currency trader with a background in real estate, business management and economics. Also a long-time technology enthusiast, developed a decentralised messaging protocol and application based on SCSI scatter/gather operations in 1998, primitive but similar to BitTorrent, and has been keenly following distributed algorithm progress since. After discovering Bitcoin in late 2010, it initially seemed a novelty; just prior to the 2011 bubble, more in-depth analysis was done and it was realised that Bitcoin is “The Next Big Thing”. Now, all efforts are aimed at utilising Bitcoin to build services that were impossible in the contemporary financial system, and continuing preparation for an eventual transition from government fiat to precious metals to a cryptocurrency-dominated future.
Community Manager for Intersango. He became involved with bitcoin in late 2010. Since then he has been one of the most active community members and has developed many bitcoin projects. He is a member of the Bitcoin Consultancy and Intersango. He is also the creator of GLBSE which helps small bitcoin businesses receive funding and start-up capital. James believes that people should have free access to the transfer of money and the ability to hold their money free from the controls of governments or middlemen.
Denis Roio (Jaromil), is one of the long time hackers and activists of the free software movement. He has made significant contributions to the development of multimedia, streaming and security applications on the GNU/Linux platform. Recently he has dabbled in Bitcoin development with a fork called Freecoin and advocating for it in public.
Jaromil is also a squatter and experienced explorer of underground economies. His vision of bitcoin is that of a community-level people’s currency that activists can use to promote social change and rebalance the power differential worldwide.
A bit about myself:
- Bitcoin developer. Started libbitcoin library as a way for developers to scalably create bitcoin enabled applications.
- One of the operators for Intersango, the largest UK exchange by volume and activity.
- Co-founder of Bitcoin Consultancy which has been in touch with finance people. Recently we were present at SWIFT’s SIBOS conference for Bank 2.0, and have been in contact with the FSA.
- Organised the European Bitcoin Conference in Prague in conjunction with Mitchell Bourne.
- Own and operate Bitcoin Media.
Our group, Bitcoin Consultancy are in talks with lawyers, regulators and business people. Our group has an understanding of not just the code but the legal, social, economic and regulatory climate surrounding bitcoin. I myself have been working in free software for 10 years.
The purpose of our group is to bring in projects and funding so that we can support developers to keep continuing the great work they are doing writing bitcoin code, and use funds to further establish bitcoin.
Mobile: +44 7983235337